Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trip Day 4 Pics

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I got super busy with homework, and went to a meeting to meet Ticos (Costa Ricans) to practice my Spanish. It lasted longer than expected. Also went to the animal nutrition class yesterday morning, and took a quiz in Spanish. Its a good thing that I am not getting a grade in there, because I pretty much did horrible. I understood the questions, but couldn't express myself, and I didn't have a calculator!

Here are pics from the fourth day of my trip last week. This is the first day back in Costa Rica. They are all views of the scenery in the area, because we didn't get to do anything cool after waiting at the border for four hours. The resort was in the foothills of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano. It is a very dry area with a lot of pastures and hardly any habitants, making it my favorite place I have visited in Costa Rica!

Pura Vida,

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment