Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nicaragua Recap Day 3

Day Three was probably the most fun day spent on the trip. Here is a picture recap:

This is the day that I caught the mackerel. I have been wanting to go fishing on the Pacific, and accidently got to! It didn't fight very hard, but I when they first handed the pole to me I was worried about getting pulled in by a monster fish...obviously not the case.




A closer picture of my catch. Really kind of a pretty fish. Never mind the huge hole in its side where the stabbed it with a hook to pull it into the boat. It kind of ruined the essence.





This is the private beach that we took the boats to. It was beautiful, and the sand was perfect. The water was also clear, but I didn't get to enjoy it, because I was too busy playing with the hermit crabs (including having crab races!) and on the rocks further down. Definately didn't have enough time there!




Ride back to the hotel and main beach at Playa San Juan del Sur.








Another photo of the sunset.








As always, you can click on the photo for a larger image.

Pura Vida,

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment