Thursday, January 28, 2010

Extraordinary Ordinary Day

Today wasn't too out of the normal, but some cool things did happen. I visited the ag department today to see if there were classes that I could sit in just to listen and learn new words and vocabulary. I went away with emails and phone numbers of professors and the animal nutrition laboratory. I also got a schedule of all the classes and where they are taught so I can go sit in on them later. Pretty cool! Should be a great way to meet students and practice my Spanish.

Since I didn't do anything cool enough to warrant taking pictures, I will leave you with a picture of a Hibiscus flower that I saw yesterday. Heredia, the city I live in, is known as the 'City of Flowers,' so naturally there are plenty around!


Pura Vida,
Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment