Monday, January 18, 2010

Commence Week #2

Wow, have I already started my second week?
Didn't do anything exciting yesterday. Played frisbee with a couple of the guys. Also went to a Baptist church, because it is the only protestant church I can find. Two problems arose.

1. The service lasted for TWO WHOLE HOURS!
2. I understood NOT ONE WORD that the preacher said in those two whole hours. And he preached for easily more than an 1.5 hours. Ugh. Maybe I will keep searching.

Today, attended my favorite part of the week, dance class! We are learning the Meringue and ChaChaCha. Harder than it sounds, folks! I continue to receive compliments from several of the girls that I am the best dancer in the class, and the teacher likes to use me to demonstrate what we should be doing! Strange, I know. Cooking class tomorrow.

Below is a picture of a bird's eye view from my bedroom window looking into the backyard. I plan on using the hammock to my advantage quite a bit this spring!




Pura Vida,

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment